Culinary Catering is a full service professional catering company with over 14 years of catering experience in Wichita, Kansas.
Culinary Catering provides professional catering services for events that range in size from small business lunches with 10 co-workers to elegant weddings and community events with over 500 attendees.
Culinary Catering offers several ways to service our guests:
- No charge for in store pick up
- All food is professionally packaged in disposable serving dishes
- No need to return any items
- Disposable chafers available for a minimal fee
- Delivery Fee May Apply
- Our Staff will deliver and setup all food and equipment so that it’s ready to serve your guests
- Clients will need to return any catering equipment used within 24 hours
- Pickup service available for an additional charge
- 24 hour delivery available (minimum 3 days notice for delivery outside normal business hours)
On Site Staff:
- $20.00/hour, per staff member (minimum of 2 staff members)
- Our on site staff will set up, maintain food, and clean up buffet line.
- Package left overs, clean up and return of equipment, additional staff available for full service (filling drinks, bussing tables, etc,).
- Our on site staff will plate and serve the entrees at the table for your guests.
- Our on site staff will handle all aspects of food service.
- Plated Meal Pricing is unique to each event. For pricing contact our culinary executive team.
Minimums and Group Size
Our menu is based on a minimum guest number of 20 people. However, we will gladly accommodate smaller groups with custom pricing.
While most events we cater are planned far in advance, please don’t hesitate to contact us on short notice. We will do our best to accommodate your group.
A $10.00 delivery charge will be assessed within a 10-mile radius of our catering facility. Events occurring outside the 10-mile radius will be charged at $1.00/per mile one way.
To provide you with the best service possible, we require that you provide your event coordinator a final guarantee of the number of guests planning to attend by 10:00am. three business days prior to your event. If the event coordinator is unavailable, please give your final guest count to the manager on duty. This is the number we use to both prepare your food and calculate your costs.
To ensure that our customers know all details regarding the services they will receive from Culinary Catering, all catering events will be finalized with a signed confirmation agreement. This required agreement is designed to both protect our customers and prevent any misunderstandings that may arise.
Full payment is due at the time of the event. If you are planning to use a major credit card to pay for the catered event, Culinary Catering requires that the card be preauthorized 24 hours prior to the event.
Prices do not include Kansas sales or liquor tax. To accommodate tax-exempt organizations, we respectfully ask that you submit documentation prior to making your payment.
Unless otherwise noted, all prices are per person and are subject to change without notice.